Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Keep Your Word Through Your Actions

There's nothing more frustrating than a person who can't keep their word. People who say something but do something completely different. Those who want to never hurt you but do without thinking.

How are you supposed to react? What sort of emotion are you supposed to feel when you know you've just been let down? I'm under the impression that maybe you can't control it, maybe you just have to accept that there are people who go back on their word. But how are you supposed to be cool with that???? Why should you have to lower your expectations of people?

I don't want to think anything less of people in my past, present, or future. I don't want to stand by and watch someone get hurt and walked all over in the exact same way that I was. But I guess what I want doesn't exactly matter does it? People will take advantage of others' vulnerability. People will always forget to think about what their actions can do to those that have meant and will mean something to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment