Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Emotional


I believe it is far better to be very emotional than to be unemotional. To never experience true, desperate emotion seems like a miserable life to live. Some have said I am too emotional, that I wear my emotions on my sleeve. What if I want my emotions on my sleeve? What if I want everyone to see right through me because I don't care if they see who I really am? I have nothing to hide and I believe that, to some, emotion can be seen as a strength. Emotional awareness is an admirable trait as far as I'm concerned. I want an intense connection with those in my life and, without emotion and support, this seems impossible. If you can't handle tears, hugs, smiles, screams, laughs, or kisses than I don't think you can handle being a part of my life.

So whether its sleeves, scarves, hats, shoes, kneepads, jewelry or bags, I plan on wearing my emotions wherever I want to. Pockets are the last place you'll find my feelings and I'm proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment